If you were to read the achievements list for Infinity Blade II, you'd come across a rather peculiar one called 'Mind Over Matter'. To get this one, you have to defeat an enemy without attacking him. Say what?
Over on the Epic Games forums, user AzrinRain (Who also captured the photo above) came up with a fairly simple solution for getting this achievement. Basically, you have to get a gem that will do damage to your enemy every time you block. And that's it, really. Just note that parrying counts as swinging your sword at the Titan, and don't even think of trying to use magic. Oh, and if you were to swing at the defeated Titan to get bonus XP, you'll forfeit the achievement.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades